Monday, May 13, 2013

Do I hold on or do I let it go?

I am not suppose to be here, but who cares... a short 1 would not do much harm. 

Of recent, I am just disturbed by some thoughts. People come & people go out of one's life. It is a natural process. BUT the annoying thing in this whole process.... THE REASON for leaving. 

Somehow or another, I am finding it very hard to let go of a few such people. I have interacted, helped each other, made things work together, made them part of my life, shared both happiness & sorrow together. I cant just throw away all that & move on like though nothing happened. I just dont know how to do that, especially when they hold some importance in my life. Yet, decide to leave for no reasons. 

& another reason why I dont want to do that.. because when I do it.. I will never, NEVER accept the person back the same way. When they happen to return, hatred, anger, grudge n doubt will only revolve in that relationship. I just dont want to push things to that stage. & I am no mother theresa or buddha in the way i handle things...

Perhaps, that is why I am trying and trying... over & over again to make something work...

________________________________________________________________________________
Note to Self: I met a person that i have wanted to meet for almost 4years BUT KEPT QUITE!!! MY INSIDES WERE JUST ON REPEAT MODE OF ONE WORD- RETAINER! PERIOD.

No comments: