Wednesday, November 17, 2010

today is hari raya haji!
nothing seems special or interesting. A very dull and boring day. Had no reason to go to grandparents house. It was empty n it sucked! Somehow i seem like I am just aimlessly wondering today! hope atleast the rest of the day goes well...

***
I am suppose to be completing my assignments! but i m not doing anything!!! Dont know what is wrong with me!! Cant seem to get my mind in studying! But no excuses! I have to get going. Lagging behind too much this sem!! Let's go farzie!! :))

****
Life is totally unpredictable!!!
So much has happened in a few days. I believe it must have been due to sheer misunderstanding and miscommunication (more like lack of communication). I know I am not at fault for certain unforseen things to happen. But I dont know why I am being pulled it. Made some difficult decisions cause perhaps I need a break to make things fall in proper place again. Just hope time will change things for the better!

******
I cant help it, but love is just something that happens just like that. With no say, with no reason. Maybe someday the reason will get clearer!! :)

No comments: