hmmm, today was airport day.
Life is just a monopoly with sathi, priya sai !!
okae fine. i should be studying for exam!!! hahaha! as usual. just dont care!! lols.
Anyways, have been happy!!!!
1) cause i PASSED my tp. licensed to drive :))
2) I made a lot of people smile n be happy :D
3) being occupied to the max with wonder people :))
4) Have been exploring Singapore!

5) A great plan is awaiting me next year! =)
6) I love Appapa!!! :))))
These few weeks make me realise true happiness. It takes a lot for an individual, be it blood related or not, to be truly happy for another individual. & this few weeks I have seen it. Perhaps that's the realise for me to be smiling despite all the tiredness!
IT FEELS AWESOME!!
p.s: u are a dumbass. it's been almost a year. dont you even realise what a gem u r throwing into the sea.
Life is just a monopoly with sathi, priya sai !!
okae fine. i should be studying for exam!!! hahaha! as usual. just dont care!! lols.
Anyways, have been happy!!!!
1) cause i PASSED my tp. licensed to drive :))
2) I made a lot of people smile n be happy :D
3) being occupied to the max with wonder people :))
4) Have been exploring Singapore!
5) A great plan is awaiting me next year! =)
6) I love Appapa!!! :))))
These few weeks make me realise true happiness. It takes a lot for an individual, be it blood related or not, to be truly happy for another individual. & this few weeks I have seen it. Perhaps that's the realise for me to be smiling despite all the tiredness!
IT FEELS AWESOME!!
p.s: u are a dumbass. it's been almost a year. dont you even realise what a gem u r throwing into the sea.
No comments:
Post a Comment