A quick reflection of the year that went past. of the year 2011.
Jan: Exams. (actually cant rmb)
Feb: Should have been my school holiday + planning for my birthday
Mar: Birthday. Got new phone.
April: (forgot!)
May: INSURANCE came into my life. Priya birthday. Best escape into a world that is beyond words. So much of much! USS.
June: Exams
July: (honestly cant rmb what happened)
August: SK birthday planning & all.
September:
October: Bakerholic. Broke to the last penny.
November: Signed contract. Officially an agent. Sai birthday
December: Working in an office.Went to home team academy. Nostalgia. KAYA's MARRIAGE!!! Hospital. Operation. Death. Reflection.
In a nutshell, the year had it's fair share of ups n downs. An unfair share would be the right word. Would not want to go through it again. Gave up alot of happiness to get things done the way they wanted and please them. Whatever it was, I was & I am not happy with what happened! Yet again, it was the hardships that brought out the craziest ideas in us- Bakerholic! Manage to get it through, I guess.
& as for certain relationship, I realise I have to draw a closure soon. I am not an substitute who would be there to entertain your social & financial needs. If you value & respect me, money, time, effort & whatever shit on earth, I would give it to you without a second thought. But if you dont, I am sorry but I am calculative of my lost & would give you the Bitch in me. Well, what to do. The time is never there for you to spare me (though it could be done 4 someothers) but when it coomes to social needs, somehow I just come to your mind. I've given the r/s 1 year. Enough.Let's end that here. I need to draw a serious closure. Dont wish to have you in my life. Dont need a fading off r/s with you. Just a full stop would do. I wonder how do i do that though. Any suggest?
I am happy with my current ones. Happy to get back those i lost earlier. Happy to have those few. & I am proud & happy to say, I have atleast 5 friends who would be there to share my success and bare my lost. I am happy I have them. Enough. & the best part, to think of how destiny had it's play in how I met them! Alhamdulilah (:
& before i log off, let's stop blaming the year as good or bad. Let's create a year that is good & make it a meaningful one to look back at!
We might not be having the perfect days of our lives, But lets make the best decisions at the moment & make it the best we can! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment