One after another!
I need to be given the assurance.
the explicit assurance.
To be told to me.
Yes, I know I can interpretate.
Yesh, i can see..
there is love,
there is alot of care,
there is alot, alot of concern,
there is alot alot n alot of trust, alot n alot...
so much of trust u have on me that I know no words can express..
so much of trust u have on me that no 1 else has...
SO MUCH OF TRUST!!!!!
But it is not the same as hearing it from you.
every time there is a problem the only solution i hear is go away!
this is the reason of insecurity.
cause u tell me repeatedly to go away!
I dont want to go away! I cant go away! & I wont go away!
& me!
i just dont know how to treasure the trust people have on me.
Because of this, I have made a mistake.. a grave mistake.
If only i have kept my hands to myself n not said words in sheer stupidity n anger.
I cant even justify myself for what i have said.
the words i have used.
I cant even belief what i have said that.
I have said so much that i dont even feel fit to apologise for what i said.
Forgive me, if you can :(
IF ONLY I HAD NOT DONE THAT !
Another relationship so precious is going down hill...
A relationship so treasured is just tearing apart because of me!
& i cant see this happen.
I know I have to do something to save it.
to do something to ratify the mistake.
But i just dont know what to do..
feeling so helpless & down.
The best add-on: it's exams now! I cant concentrate on it with such a buzzing issue more important to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment